FIFI members get access to an incomparable world of opportunities. We assist you in networking and creating partnerships with corporate majors, country governments, and institutions across the globe. As consultative partners in policy making we voice your inputs to various Government of India bodies in timely manner to remove road blocks and achieve common goals.
FIFI’s proactive knowledge network in India through its composite interactions with various government & non-government agencies, embassies, agricultural experts and international chambers helps its members in attaining an unmatched outreach and exposure.
Any corporate entity involved in imports and distribution of Food & Beverage Products
Joining Fee INR50, 000 Annual Subscription INR12,500
Entities and/or Individuals who are not importers but, are involved in Food & Beverage business Government Agencies, Embassies, Consulates, Trade Bodies, Clearing House Agents, Logistics & Supply Chain Entities, Hotels, Restaurants & Retailers, Press/Media and Research Institutions etc.
One Time Joining Fee INR100, 000
- Networking amongst stakeholders involved in F&B products,
- Participation in domestic & international F&B fairs,
- Common voice to statutory authorities and Government of India departments,
- Timely update on important gazette notifications, circulars, and other relevant trade specific information,
- Access to trade statistics, research papers, and other information relating to sector,
- Passport to numerous trade seminars, content conclaves, training programs, trade missions, etc.,
- Face to any tariff and non-tariff barriers; liaise with several country bodies and international chambers to echo the voice of its members,
- Expertise in quality B2B meetings, in-bound and out-bound trade missions,
- Gateway to established stakeholders functioning in F&B realm.
We assist you in forming networks and partnerships with Retail majors and institutions across the India. As consultative partners in policy making we channelize your inputs in economic and trade policy frameworks.FIFI’s close linkages with the government spawn all levels - Center and state and various Ministries. FIFI’s proactive and inclusive approach focuses on empowering enterprises and raising competitiveness across F&B sectors.